BEHO 1BR Tamarin Seaview suite (Couples Offer)
- Full Bathrooms
- WC (Toilets)
- 57 m²
- Capacity - Adults
- Capacity - Children
- Capacity - Babies (on request)
- TOTAL CAPACITY
IMPORTANT: These special prices for couples are only valid:
• If you are booking less than a month before arrival OR
• Nights stayed during the low season (1 May - 1 October)
Note: A baby age two and younger is allowed.
RATED 5/5 ON TRIP ADVISOR
by 1 reviewer (as of April 2014)
This private resort boasts ultra spacious properties within a lush, exclusive garden setting on the beach. It is intimate and spacious due to it's large garden in which only nine units are built. Rather than a large crowded resort, imagine yourself in a place you would like to call home.
• Beautiful design and comfort of the apartments
• The amazing view of the ocean and beautiful sunsets
• A great location in the centre of Tamarin in proximity of shops and restaurants
• It’s own house-reef for amazing snorkeling
• The calm and privacy of a primarily residential area (no hotels)
• A trendy, tropical chic atmosphere in an upmarket area
• Housekeeping 6 times a week to fully service each apartment. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional
Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout if requested by clients.
• Quality linen provided and changed 3 times weekly: High thread-count quality cotton (white) bed-sheets, towels,
beach/pool towels, duvet, duvet covers, pillows, pillow protector cases (without border) and pillow cases (without border) and pillow cases (with borders), fitted bed sheets, mattress and mattress protectors, hand towels, bath towels and beach towels. Bath mats also provided.
• Complex manager: Will be on site 6 times weekly to supervise operations as well as make themselves available to guests on check-in, check-out as well as to solve and attend to any items guests may encounter during their stay. The complex manager will assist with guest relations on a daily basis.
• You can have a chef who will cook your breakfast, lunch, tea time and dinner at your convenience. Whatever you want, at any time, with an additional fee of Rs. 4500 per day + the cost for groceries (Minimum of 5 nights).
• 24/7 security guards on the complex and cameras on common areas. Alarm system in each apartments.
• Pre-stocking of groceries available on request (please send the list max. 5 nights prior to arrival).
• Babysitting (extra charge) - Rs. 200/hr (additional Rs. 50 per hour after 6 pm).
• Massage in apartment (please ask 24h in advance, with extra charge).
• Ironing in apartment (please ask 24h in advance with extra charge).
CONSUMABLES (REPLENISHED DAILY)
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
FOOD & DINING
• Breakfast can be ordered at cost + delivery fee of 8€ per day. Menu will be provided so you may order the night before.
• In-house dining:
Menus from Rs 2000 (~65€) for 4 people.
• Custom pre-stocking: groceries payable at cost). Check list available on request.
• Standard welcome pack: for 50€ your kitchen will be stocked with a generous fruit basket with fresh tropical fruits, bottled water, fruit juice, coca cola, local beer, breakfast cereals, yoghurt and milk, slice breads, butter & fruit jams, coffee (Nespresso machine with 5 capsules).
• Cooler box provided for the beach
• A complex manager is onsite 6 times weekly to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during their stay.
• 6 times a week to fully service each apartment. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout if requested by clients.
• 24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas.
• Alarm system in each apartment.
• High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
• Vanilla Bean Tel: 483 5392
• Junction Café Tel: 483 6634
• Big Willy's Tel: 483 7400
• La Madrague Tel: 404 0150
• Le Dix neuf Tel: 404 0150
• Les Sirandanes Tel: 772 9303
• La Marée Haute Tel: 483 6513
• Le Cabanon Creole Tel: 483 7353
• La Bonne Chute Tel: 483 6552
• Le Kiosk Tel: 483 7004
• Zucca Tel: 483 7005
• Pizzadelic Tel: 483 7003
• Cosa Nostra Tel: 483 6169
• BaliKopy Tel: 483 8252
• Domaine Anna Tel: 453 9650
=== ACTIVITIES ===
Blessed with it's own house reef, one may snorkel for hours on end right in front of the resort and discover it's underwater universe one fish at a time. Discover snorkeling at the resort by going out in high tide within the lagoon itself or alternatively venture just out the reef to experience deeper water and the reef walls for an incredible marine experience.
• Beach Walks
At the earliest signs of dawn, a silent walk along the beach followed by an early morning swim at the local beach neatly - Tamarin Bay. It's the best way to start one's day, and an intimate way to enjoy the luxury of this idyllic beach close to the resort where locals can be seen enjoying a moment of silence or walking their dogs on the beach.
In addition to the resort's beachfront which is both sandy and rich in sea life, guests will also enjoy nearby swimming beaches such Tamarin Bay or La Preneuse which are safe for children and adults alike.
Back to Basic's...Children can buy fishing nets and rods at the nearby tackle store and enjoy rock fishing right in front of the resort. For the more experienced fishermen, use one of the fishing kayaks to venture out of the reef. There is also the possibility of booking a deep-sea fishing trip with our nearby charter partners.
• Water Sports
A wide variety of watersports are available on prior arrangement through our boating specialists in Black River.
• Island Trips
A great way to spend a day out in the spirit of adventure is to book a island trip on the west coast. Most trips are fully catered and include drinks. Popular island trips include a full day Catamaran trip sailing along the west coast, or a boat trip to Ile aux Benitiers Island where your skipper and his team will set up a lobster feast... highly recommended but don't expect to be the only ones on the island.
• Glass Bottom Boat Trips
By arrangement with the complex manager, guests may enjoy a short trip over some of the most magnificent corals and underwater features for a great family outing not far from the resort. Guests can also enjoy snorkeling during the trip on prior arrangement.
Kitesurfing is popular throughout the year whenever the wind is strong enough but especially during the winter months May - September. Kite-surfing is mostly based around Le Morne which is perfect and lends itself to beginners as well as seasoned kiters. Services provided by the local kiteboarding schools vary from one-on-one lessons for beginners to equipment rental for the more experienced kiters.
• Quad biking & Hiking
Casela Nature Park is an ideal place for quad trips and boasts a variety of mapped hiking trails for the more active guest. The restaurant at Casela offers adventurous guests an opportunity to "refuel" with tasty creole meals overlooking the western seascape.
• Horse riding
Horse-riding trips may be organized along the beaches of Le Morne, or in the hills of Chamarel. There is something for every riding enthusiast to enjoy.
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or simply want to see some of the local scenery first hand, the West coast from Tamarin towards the South is cycling paradise. Early mornings make for little traffic and makes cycling along the coastal road a magnificent cycling experience. Generally, riders aim to cycle past le Morne or towards Belle Ombre, possibly returning up the steady climb called Fantasy.
• Mountain Biking
Mountain biking enthusiasts will enjoy the West with the slopes of The Black River Gorges and its surrounding hills in particular, as well as the endless possibilities of the surrounding sugar cane fields starting in Black River all the way to Medine Sugar Estate. For those looking for a group ride - the usual meeting place for experienced riders is at the London Supermarket parking lot at 6am on Saturdays
Tamain and the surrounding areas of Les Salines are rich with historical significance and have become established cultural and historical landmarks over the years especially for its fortified tours "La tour Martello". Marvel at the beautiful Tamarin salt pans and see how salt is still made the traditional way. An amazing photographic opportunity.
• Dolphin Swimming
Watch the dolphins pass by from your terrace or join them in the water for a once in a lifetime experience.
=== CANCELLATION POLICY ===
0% fee More than 45 days prior to arrival
25% fee if 30-45 days prior
50% fee if 15-29 days prior
100% fee if less than 15 days prior
The resort, located on the Island's warm west coast, is at equal distance between Le Morne and Flic en Flac. This once sleepy neighborhood, known for its beautiful salt pans, wide open areas and picturesque mountain ranges is slowly being transformed as the "place to be" in Mauritius with the steady influx of foreign residents and upmarket Mauritian families making it their home.
The main places of interest span from Tamarina Golf Course all the way down to La Balise Marina with lots to offer. Predominantly residential, this neighborhood has only three small hotels but a wide range of quality shops and restaurants.
The resort is just over an hours drive from the SSR airport, 20 minutes drive to Le Morne Beach, 20 minutes drive to Flic en Flac and fifty minutes drive to Port Louis, the capital city.
The 4BR Beachfront apartment has a plunge pool and a common pool in the yard.
There are sunbeds around the pools.
Guests can swim in the lagoon but there are no sunbeds on the beach.
Housekeeping services is included in the price 6 times per week, if this service is required on Sundays and Public holidays a supplement of Rs.650 per day (for 2 hours of work).
There is a sport complex called Riverland 5 minutes drive from the apartment where guests can play tennis.
- Health/beauty spa
- Zoo / wildlife park
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Wild life viewing
- Rock climbing
- Horseback riding
- Parking - private
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- I-Pod station
- Espresso machine
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Shared garden
- BBQ Grill
- Pool - shared
- Towels provided
- Beach view
- Sea view
- Mountain view