4BR Villa Camsa near Tamarin & Le Morne
- Full Bathrooms
- Beach house
Full property description
The Camsa villa is situated amidst filao trees and is 60m from the sandy beach.
Located in a private family estate, a full 1 km from the public road, are five nearly identical villas on a semi-private stretch of tranquil beach. Each offers a private swimming pool, modern fully-equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a single room, a spacious living area that opens onto a covered veranda and pool terrace overlooking the magnificent bay.
• Master Bedroom : Four-poster bed (1,85m x 2m) with mosquito net, spacious en-suite bathroom with open-roof shower cubicle, double washbasin, toilet, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, digital safe and walk-in wardrobe. Room leads out onto a sea-facing veranda.
• 2nd Bedroom : Twin beds (0,90m x 2m) pushed together to make a double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, air-conditioning and ceiling fan. Room opens to a sea view.
• 3rd Bedroom : Queen-size bed (1,85m x 2m), en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, built-in dressing area, air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
• 4th Bedroom (Study) : single bed (0,90m x 2m), air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Kitchen is open-plan style with seaview, a door leading to the terrace and another one opening to the pantry and laundry room where the washing machine and laundry basin are installed.
• Outside veranda and dining-area with seating arrangements for 8 persons
Weber portable barbecue set, sun-loungers, deck chairs and umbrella around the pool
• Private pool area with magnificent sunsets
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Insect repellent dispenser for each bedroom
• Air-conditioning & ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and study
• Ceiling fan in lounge/dining area and veranda
• Dining area that seats 8 people
• Guest toilet
• First-aid kit
• Fire Extinguishers
• Baby cot and high-chair on request
• Cleaning, maintenance and security staff
SERVICES (no extra cost)
• Personalised service
• 4-hours daily housekeeping Monday to Saturday (except bank holidays)
• Linen and towel change on a regular basis
• Welcome Food Pack
• 24/7 security guard
• Gardening service
• Pool maintenance (twice a week – Mondays and Thursdays)
EXTRA SERVICES (supplemental fee)
• Cooking of creole meals – MUR 400 per meal (prepared by the maid -groceries provided by guest)
• Chef service – MUR 4,300 per day for 3 meals (including service, transport, grocery shopping, groceries payable by the guests according to the supermarket receipts)
• Ironing – MUR 150 per hour
• Babysitting – as from MUR 150 per hour
• Organisation of boat & catamaran trips and land excursions around the island
• Return airport transfers
• Car Rental
• Generator in case of power cut
• Pool protection fence on request
Property Position, Decor, and View
The photos are indicative of the unit type, but the property you are provided may vary somewhat in position, decor, and view. in the case of apartments, floor level may also change between ground and first floor (Penthouses will not change). We try to accommodate requests for a specific placement, but cannot guarantee it.
Hire Travel Insurance
We strongly advise you to hire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip. While we and our partners will do what we can to help, we cannot refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we refund alternations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. Please acquire trip insurance!
We unfortunately cannot provide these services for free because owners often use their properties when unoccupied, and on short notice,.
Perfect getaway spot, from beautiful white beach of La Preneuse over looking Le Morne World Heritage Site. Shops, banks, police and hospital all within walking distance. Top class restaurants nearby.
Places nearby to visit:
The National Park is 5 minutes from the house where you can see monkeys, birds and many species of plants.
Casela Exotic Park is 10 minutes drive. Giant tortoise, exotic birds and lions. There are quad bikes and safari trips also available. The restaurant has magnificent views of the whole bay and is a haven of peace.
At Chamarel there is a great viewing point of the whole bay which is free and don't forget to visit the Rhumery and the earth at 7 colours.
Le Morne is definitely worth a trip and its here that they offer deep sea fishing, windsurfing and waterskiing.
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Roofed Patio/deck/Terrace
- Private Garden
- BBQ Grill
- Pool - private
- Towels provided
- Beach view
- Ocean view
- Water view
- River view
- Sea view
- Mountain view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Health/beauty spa
- Antique shops
- Zoo / wildlife park
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Mountain biking
- Wild life viewing
- Rock climbing
- Horseback riding