GRT 3BR The Great Buddha Villa
- Rivière du Rempart
- Country house / villa
- Full Bathrooms
- WC (Toilets)
- 669 m²
- Capacity - Adults
- Capacity - Children
- Capacity - Babies (on request)
- TOTAL CAPACITY
=== THE VILLA
A double story villa with three bedrooms (two with A/C) and two bathrooms and enjoys a private salt water pool perfect for cooling down on Mauritius’ many sunny days.
• Maid 5 times per week
• Fully equipped kitchen
• 24/7 - Emergency number & video surveillance & alarm
• Secured parking
HOUSEKEEPING & MAINTENANCE
• Our housekeepers will refresh your villa five times a week (from 9AM), replacing sheets, towels and other property consumables on a regular basis. Personal Laundry is not included in your standard holiday package. A washing machine is available in your villa.
• The Gardener and pool Maintenance person, come every Friday and make sure all is clean and neat and well maintained.
• The Resident Manager is waiting to welcome you and give you the keys to your villa. Simply share the dream of your vacation with him and together with his team he will help make it happen
=== ACTIVITIES ACROSS THE ROAD IN AZURI
For those who want to improve their skills in certain marine sports, private or group coaching sessions will be available at Azuri and can be booked from an “A la Carte” menu with the Azarine team directly at the Azuri Yacht Club.
• Beach Equipment
• Double and Single Kayaks
• Pedal Boats
• Stand-up Paddle boards
• Shore Fishing
• Glass Bottom Boat Trips
• Reef Snorkelling
=== RESTAURANTS & OTHER SERVICES FROM AZURI
Coast Bistro Bar:
For morning patisseries, bread, tea, coffee and take away savouries.
All day dining
Pool Bar & Restaurant
Sample fine dining experience at the resort's signature restaurant
Yacht Club: For a light lunch after a morning on the water perhaps: paninis, salads or an aromatic local curry. Bring a big appetite for their fresh and tasty fish, meat and pasta menu in the evening.
Reputed for its quality products. It is a place where you will find great meat and many quality products. Specialising in top quality imported meat from both South Africa and Australia. Famous Butchers also offer a fine selection of bread, pastries, and a delicatessen range which includes pasta, spices, sauces, jam, cheese & wine.
• 1.0 km - Azuri resort / community: Watersports, Restaurants, Cafe, Butchers shop, Pharmacy
• 1.2 km - Supermarket
• 2.5 km - Village of Roches Noires
• 20 km (20 min) - Grand Bay, the “Northern Riviera” known for its luxury shops, restaurants, clubs and marina.
• 17 km (15 min)- Pamplemousses Gardens
• 30 km (40 min) - Port Louis
• 60 km (1 hour) - SSR International Airport
===SHOPPING FOR GROCERIES
Super U in Flacq. Closes on Sundays at 5 pm
The Great Buddha villa is situated in the peaceful Roches Noires region, in the Northeast of the island, which is popular for snorkelling and cycling. Two spectacular 18-hole golf courses are 20 minutes to the south, and a smaller 9-hole is 15 minutes to the north.
The villa is opposite the entrance to Azuri, a resort-development that is open to the public. A 1 km ride or drive brings you to Azuri's town-centre and beach. Beach access is free and it features the five-star Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa. For a daily fee, your family can enjoy a package of resort’s facilities or sign up for specific activities such as sailing, go-carting, tennis, quad biking, archery, and more. For dining, there are two fine restaurants, a poolside grill, and a cafe. Azuri is the country’s only services apartment village with over sixty leisure, adrenaline and cultural activities every day.
- Health/beauty spa
- Theme park (amusement park)
- Zoo / wildlife park
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- High-speed Internet
- Private Garden
- Towels provided
- Separate WC
- Mountain view