KAVI 4BR Beachfront Villa in Roches Noires
- Full Bathrooms
- Country house / villa
Full property description
The Villa is on the North-Eastern coast of Mauritius, is part of a set of two spacious beach villas with private terraces overlooking beautiful enclosed gardens with exotic plants and lush lawns, facing the lagoon at Roches Noires.
The residence includes a total of 8 villas
The luxury villas are set against a majestic backdrop : A formation of black rocks makes an enclave to the sandy beach overlooking the Indian Ocean. This setting in such an exceptional location simply blends luxury with privilege.
In front of the villas, the wide lagoon with its various islets nearby provides a sheltered zone for various types of marine activities.
Not far from the three acclaimed golf courses of the Eastern Coast, the village of Roches Noires is only 15 kilometers away from Grand Bay, the “Northern Riviera” known for its luxury shops, restaurants, clubs and marina. The world-renowned Pamplemousses Garden is less than a half-hour drive from your residence and you can reach the City of Port Louis in less than one hour.
The villa is composed of two floors; the ground floor leading onto the gardens and your private swimming pool (5 x 2 m, depth 1.5 m). The warm open-plan lounge/living room offers beautiful views and invites to a stroll to the sandy beach, a dip into the turquoise lagoon and the full enjoyment of peace and serenity. The first floor consists of spacious and comfortable bedrooms, high-end bathroom and cozy TV Room.
Area : 305.10 m2 4 bedrooms / 3 bedrooms with double beds / 1 bedroom with twin beds / 5 bathrooms.
Villa features quality furniture, air conditioning, Plasma TV with satellite (2 bedrooms connected), high quality furnished dining area and Teak furnished kitchen with granite kitchen top, a private swimming pool, covered terrace and balcony, IPod docking station, dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, iron and ironing board, oven, combo washing and dryer machine, microwave.
THE VILLA INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES & FACILITIES :
• Welcome meal- Mauritian typical cuisine. - Welcome pack
• 24/7 security
• Private pool (heated on request)
• Unique designed garden furniture
• 3 Flat screen Televisions (Canalsat in 2 bedrooms)
• Satellites Channels in English and French
• High speed Internet Connection
• Safe in master bedroom
• Mini-bar in master bedroom
• High end sanitary and tap ware equipments
• Bathtub in master bathroom
• Daily Housekeeping
• Complimentary washing and dryer machine
• Iron and ironing board
• Teak furnished kitchen with granite kitchen top
• High end crockery & cattery
• Eco-Solar Water Heater
• Combination of granite and marble floor
• Pool security net for kids (on request)
• Outdoor teak kiosk with table for 10 with view on the sea - Kayak available
• Laundry, Cleaning and Ironing services - Car, bicycle and extra kayak
• Tours and Excursions
• Boat trips and catamaran cruises
• Dolphin watching
• Kitesurf lessons
Roches Noires owes its name to the caves of volcanic formation which provided a safe hiding place for maroon slaves. One of these, the Princess Margaret Cave is part of national heritage.
Not far from the three acclaimed golf courses of the Eastern Coast, the village of Roches Noires is only 15 kilometres away from Grand Bay, the “Northern Riviera” known for its luxury shops, restaurants, clubs and marina. The world-renowned Pamplemousses Garden is less than a half-hour drive from your residence and you can reach the City of Port Louis in less than one hour.
Enjoy the mild climatic conditions of the Northern part of the island, where the cool summer breezes, picturesque environment and the peacefulness of the local inhabitants inspired Mark Twain’s idyllic depiction of Mauritius: "God created Mauritius and used it as a model for paradise."
=== ACTIVITIES ===
SCUBA DIVING AND SNORKELLING
• Mauritius is almost completely surrounded by coral reef offering excellent opportunities for scuba diving and snorkelling. More than 50 shipwrecks dating back from the old pirate days harbour a great variety of sea life. Diving enthusiasts will definitely enjoy the warm, crystal clear water, calm seas and varied marine life of the 205-mile (330-km) coastline
• This is the opportunity for non-divers to experience life below the waves, stroll along the sea-bed touching and feeding the fish
WINDSURFING AND KITESURFING
• The South East Trade Winds bring bracing air to the Eastern beaches. From Roches Noires to Belle Mare, there is absolutely no obstacle to the wind and the lagoon is like an immense playground to windsurf and kite surf amateurs
• The Eastern region has three 18-hole golf courses. Ile aux Cerfs is well known for its professional golf course, its gourmet restaurant and its beautiful beaches. Just alongside Belle Mare, you have the Legends and the Links, two beautiful internationally known golf courses where the Open Golf Championship in Mauritius is played every year
• Jump into Mauritius’s fantastic scenery from 10,000ft! This heart-thumping adrenaline Tandem Skydiving provides a unique and un-paralleled reward: the most visually awesome experience of Mauritius
BIG GAME FISHING
• From October to April you can fight the Emperor! For an angler, novice or experienced, nothing can compare to the thrill and the pulse-racing experience of a strike. And the joyful crew will contribute to make the day a memorable one
BOAT TRIPS AND CATAMARAN CRUISES
• Go visit the various islets in the North Eastern region of Mauritius or book for a catamaran cruise that will bring you to Ilot Gabriel; a true and unique sandy paradise untouched by man. This is the best way to spend the day with the fun-loving Mauritian people.
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- I-Pod station
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Beach view
- Sea view
- Mountain view
- Theme park (amusement park)
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Mountain biking
- Horseback riding