EOBA 2BR Beachfront Villa at Pointe D’Esny
- Vieux Grand Port
- Country house / villa
- Full Bathrooms
- WC (Toilets)
- 100 m²
- Capacity - Adults
- Capacity - Children
- Capacity - Babies (on request)
- TOTAL CAPACITY
Located in the South-East region of the island, opposite the majestic lagoon of Pointe d’Esny, these well-appointed self-catering villas offer a cosy hideaway. The 2-bedroom villas open to their own private terrace, giving guests a direct access to the sea. The master bedroom with sea view is perfect for those looking at waking up to the sound of the waves.
Accommodates up to four people and one baby (up to two years of age).
Master bedroom with sea-view has a queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower & toilet, and a wardrobe.
2nd Bedroom enjoys a garden view with twin beds,
en-suite bathroom with shower & toilet, and a wardrobe.
• Luxury bedding with quality bed linens.
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Hairdryer and towels
• Electronic safe
• Lounge with flat screen television with satellite channels (French and English)
• Kitchen: Fully equipped open-plan, refrigerator / freezer, microwave, oven, electric hob, coffee-maker, dishwasher, toaster, electric kettle, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery.
• Dining area for 6 people.
• 2 fully equipped private terraces with an outdoor seating and a dining area accommodating four.
• Washing and dryer machines, iron and ironing board
• Guest toilet
• Housekeeping 6 days a week (except Public Holidays)
• 24/7 security with alarm system
•￼￼ Welcome pack (minimum stay of 5 paying nights)
• Baby high-chair and baby cot (on request)
• Barbecue facilities (on request)
• Express check-in/check-out
• Baby sitting
• Ironing and cooking services
• Pre-stocking of groceries
Hire Travel Insurance
We strongly advise you to hire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip. While we and our partners will do what we can to help, we cannot refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we refund alternations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. Please acquire trip insurance!
We unfortunately cannot provide these services for free because owners often use their properties when unoccupied, and on short notice,.
The villa is located on the South East Coast of Mauritius, within the picturesque, friendly neighbourhood of Pointe d’Esny. This tropical paradise stretches from Blue Bay to the colourful village of Mahebourg and is known to Mauritians as being one of the best stretches of white beach and preserved lagoon on the island.
The coastline is primarily residential, dotted with holiday homes and second residences which come alive mostly during holiday season and over weekends. Blue Bay, to the South, is known for its Marine Park where one may enjoy snorkelling among the best kept coral formations on the island. To the North is Mahebourg, a charming historical village - its vibrant market and typical village life makes for an authentic experience of Mauritius.
The complex is a convenient 15-minute drive from the SSR International Airport, 20 minutes drive from the town of Curepipe and approximately 45 minutes drive from Port Louis, the country’s capital city.
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Zoo / wildlife park
- Fitness center/gym
- Horseback riding
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Shared garden
- BBQ Grill
- Towels provided
- Smoking allowed outside
- Mountain view