BAHO 3BR La Balise Canal Duplex
- Black River
- Town house
- Full Bathrooms
- WC (Toilets)
- Capacity - Adults
- Capacity - Children
- Capacity - Babies (on request)
- TOTAL CAPACITY
La Balise is a residential marina project located on the water, at the mouth of the Black River. "The Coral Tree" restaurant offers excellent dining, and a great pool for kids to enjoy. Another restaurant and beach are scheduled to open in December, 2015.
Other things to note
Property Position, Decor, and View
The photos are indicative of the unit type, but the property you are provided may vary somewhat in position, decor, and view. in the case of apartments, floor level may also change between ground and first floor (Penthouses will not change). We try to accommodate requests for a specific placement, but cannot guarantee it.
Hire Travel Insurance
We strongly advise you to hire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip. While we and our partners will do what we can to help, we cannot refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we refund alternations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. Please acquire trip insurance!
You may be required to provide a valid credit card to the property manager upon check-in as additional security against breakages during your stay. An authorisation for an amount of MUR 20, 000 (about 500€) may be made, and will be released within 10 days of your departure.
Late Checkin- / Early Check-out
To guarantee an early check-in or late check-out a fee is required:
• Jan 11 - Dec 19: 97.50€ is required
• Dec 20 - Jan 10: 50% of our peak season rate
We unfortunately cannot provide these services for free because owners often use their properties when unoccupied, and on short notice,
The southwest of Mauritius is ideal for active, out-doors, people:
With a 10-30 minute drive you can:
• Go on safari, walk with lions, ride a quad bike, or zip line across a canyon at Casela Nature Park (and enjoy lunch with an incredible view).
• Enjoy (or climb down) the waterfalls of the Seven Valleys
• Go canyoning at Riviere Noire, or climb a mountain.
• See the seven coloured earth or Rochester falls
• Stand on the ceiling at "Curious Corner."
• Tour the Chamarel rum distillery.
• Tour a tea plantation at Bois Cheri
• Hunt for wild deer
• Excellent snorkelling & swimming along the coast.
• Swim with dolphins or surf at Tamarin
• Kite surfing & windsurfing at Le Morne
• Catamaran to Ile aux Benitiers (picnic & fishing)
• Deep sea fishing
• Water skiing & tubing at the pubic & resort beaches
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Concert halls
- Health/beauty spa
- Antique shops
- Zoo / wildlife park
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Mountain biking
- Wild life viewing
- Rock climbing
- Horseback riding
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- High-speed Internet
- Fan / extractor
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Shared garden
- BBQ Grill
- Pool - private
- Towels provided
- Smoking allowed outside
- Mountain view