Beoa 6-4 BR villa in Bel Ombre with Pool & maid & tennis (near Sea & Golf)
- Beau Champs
- Full Bathrooms
- WC (Toilets)
- Capacity - Adults
- Capacity - Children
- Capacity - Babies (on request)
- TOTAL CAPACITY
This gorgeous villa's maximum capacity is:
• 10 Adults
• 7 Children age 12 and under (4 in bunk beds, 3 on spare mattresses)
• 1 Baby (only 1 cot can be promised)
6 air-conditioned bedrooms:
• 4 bedrooms with en-suite full bathrooms and king size beds
• 1 bedroom with a queen size bed
• 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds, sharing 1 bathroom
There is also one baby cot, an outdoor shower, 6 toilets, an open plan kitchen, a second working kitchen and laundry room, living room, dining room, big terrace with outside living and dining area, offering breathtaking sea-views of the lagoon.
Living area : 316 m²
Infinity pool (16 m x 6 m, depth up to 2 m)
Fenced tropical garden of 3500 m²
FITTINGS AND FURNISHINGS:
Beds : 4 king size beds, 1 queen size bed, 2 bunk beds (4 single beds)
Fully equipped kitchen with dish washer, washing machine, electric stove, electric oven, microwave, fridge with ice dipsenser, freezer, kettle, Nespresso machine, blender, food processor, toaster, iron, ironing board.
Flat screen 32" TVs in every room, 50" Plasma TV in the living room, satellite TV (French and local channels), DVD player, home entertainment centre, telephone, WiFi internet access, hair dryer.
Barbecue, electric plancha, fan, air conditioning, outside entertainment area, 5 deck chairs, outside shower, private parking.
A golf cart is available for your transport between the villa, the beach and the hotel facilities free of charge.
Access to the neighbouring 5-star hotel So Sofitel Mauritius, subject to availability:
• Dish washer, washing machine, electric/gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, iron, ironing board, TV, telephone. WiFi access, satellite TV
• Barbecue, fan, air conditioning, outside entertainment area, deck chairs.
• Golf cart is available for your transport between the villa, the beach and the hotel facilities (free of charge).
Beach access is free of charge.
Access to the facilities of the neighbouring 5-star hotel So Sofitel Mauritius is subject to availability (it may be full during the holiday season, April, and late October). The Sofitel offers:
Ideally situated within the magnificent residence in the South of Mauritius, between Bel Ombre and Chemin Grenier, the residence includes 30 villas.
Detached house in a private tropcial garden with access to the beautiful beach of Bel Ombre via a private pathway of 100 m
Sea : 100 m
Nearest village 3 km, airport 1 h, Port Louis 1h15 min.
ENTERTAINMENT AND COMMUNICATION
• Each room includes air condition, telephone, flat screen LCD 32 inches with satellite channels: Sat Maurice and local channels.
• The living room includes a 50 inches plasma TV with satellite channels Sat Maurice, local channels, a home cinema and a Blue ray DVD player.
• Welcome pack: meal upon arrival, wine, water, juices, Nespresso capsules, pareo, bathroom amenities, floral decoration
• Complimentary early check-in and late check-out
• Daily Housekeeper from 9h00 to 15h00
• Linens and beach towels
• 24/7 Security
• 2 tennis courts with floodlights
• One golf cart included for on-site transportation
• Baby cot, high chair, additional beds (for children up to 3 years)
SUPPLEMENTAL SERVICES (Additional fee)
• Concierge service 7 days/week:
• Catering service, babysitting, massages, personal trainer, …
• Tailor-made activities (boat outings, golf, deep sea fishing, hiking, quad biking, etc.)
• Bicycle Rental
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY (at the neighbouring 5-star Sofitel So)
• Sun loungers
• Non-motorised water sports (windsurfing, sailing, kayak, etc.)
• SPA and beauty treatments
Chef for the entire duration of the stay
145 € per day + groceries
Breakfast (at the villa):
A) Continental : coffee/tea/hot chocolate, fruit juice, milk, water, bread, pastries, cereal, butter, jam, pancakes/French toast
20 € / day / person
B) English : Option “Continental” + 2 eggs made to order, bacon, sausages, local fruits (in season), cheese and ham
30 € / day / person
Full Board Package *
(includes groceries, but not beverages):
50 € / day / adult
35 € / day / child (2 and 12 years old)
25 € /day / baby (under 2 years old)
All-Inclusive Package *
(includes groceries & beverages & household products):
100 € / day / adult
75 € / day / child (2 and 12 years old)
50 € /day / baby (under 2 years old)
*Inquire for details
Early Check-in / Late Check-out
At our Broa villas there is NO fee required if you wish to ensure an early arrival or late departure. However, we will need to know your arrival time, so that a host can greet you.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we refund alternations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.
Designed by legendary South African architect Peter Matkovich, the Heritage golf course is set on the huge Domaine de Bel Riviere Estate. With a naturally undullating landscape complete with small lakes and streams, Heritage offers 18-holes and is ideal for beginners or keen golfers looking for practice.
Land of the seven colors of Black River Park, botanical garden, the tea route, the island deer, the sacred lake, Chamarel rum distillery, Port Louis, Grand Bay ...
Tennis (on site), archery, golf, horse riding, quad biking, mountain biking.
Fishing, swimming with dolphins, catamaran, boat trips, diving, kitesurfing ...
- Health/beauty spa
- Mountain biking
- Horseback riding
- Parking - private
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- High-speed Internet
- Espresso machine
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Roofed Patio/deck/Terrace
- Private Garden
- BBQ Grill
- Sauna - private
- Pool - private
- Towels provided
- Separate WC
- Mountain view