ESHO 3BR Deluxe suites on Tamarin beach (Garden-view)
- Full Bathrooms
- WC (Toilets)
- 150 m²
- Capacity - Adults
- Capacity - Children
- Capacity - Babies (on request)
- TOTAL CAPACITY
These high-end beachfront suites are some of our very favourites. They are ideal for all kinds of interests since they have it all: excellent swim & snorkelling beach, a great pool on the sea, tons of activities nearby (see below), great shopping & restaurants nearby, and excellent service.
Couples (with up to one baby) should note that there is special pricing for them outside of the holiday season. Please look for our listing with "couples" pricing, or inquire.
=== KEY FEATURES ===
• Excellent, quiet beach with both sandy areas (for swimming), and reef areas (for good snorkelling). Amazing views & sunsets.
• Two giant gas Weber grills and picnic tables under the banyan tree near the pool enable for lovely outdoor grilling. (You also have a barbecue at your apartment).
• Food Lovers supermarket is within walking distance (about 100 m up the road)
• A wealth of activities. Within a 45 minute drive you can:
- Kite-surf under Le Morne mountain;
- Long-board at Tamarin beach;
- Swim with Dolphins;
- Hike Le Morne and up the gorges of Riviere Noire National Park (or drive to its summits);
- Waterfalls & Coloured Earth & rhumery/restaurant at Chamarel;
- Horseback riding in the mountains or sea;
- Casela Adventure & safari park (and zip-lining);
- Kayaking in the sea or up rivers;
- And more...
=== SERVICE & AMENITIES ===
• A complex manager is on-site 6 times weekly to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during their stay.
• 6 times a week to fully service each apartment. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout.
• 24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas.
• Alarm system in each apartment.
CONSUMABLES REPLENISHED DAILY
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
• High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
=== FOOD & DINING ===
• Breakfast can be ordered at cost + delivery fee of about 8€ per day. Menu will be provided so that you may order the night before.
• In-house dining:
Menus from Rs 2000 (~65€) for 4 people (please inquire after booking)
• Custom pre-stocking: groceries payable at cost). Check list available on request.
• Standard welcome pack: for 50€ your kitchen will be stocked with a generous fruit basket with fresh tropical fruits, bottled water, fruit juice, coca cola, local beer, breakfast cereals, yogurt and milk, slice breads, butter & fruit jams, coffee (Nespresso machine with 5 capsules).
• Cooler box provided for the beach
Property Position, Decor, and View
The photos are indicative of the unit type and quality, but your unit may vary slightly in position, decor, and view. In the case of apartments, floor level may also change between ground and first floor (Penthouses will not change). We try to accommodate requests for a specific placement, but it often cannot be guaranteed.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we refund alternations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.
You may be required to provide a valid credit card to the property manager upon check-in as additional security against breakages during your stay. An authorization for an amount of MUR 20, 000 (about 500€) may be made, and will be released within 10 days of your departure.
Guaranteeing Early Check-in / Late Check-out
A fee is required if you wish to ensure an early arrival or late departure. Please check the noted times for this property and inquire with us if needed.
=== THE NEIGHBOURHOOD ===
The resort is located on the Islandʼs warm west coast, is at equal distance between Le Morne and Flic en Flac. This once sleepy neighbourhood, known for its beautiful salt pans, wide open areas and picturesque mountain ranges is slowly being transformed as the "place to be" in Mauritius with the steady influx of foreign residents and upmarket Mauritian families making it their home.
• Shopping & Restaurants
The resort is location in a chic neighbourhood with an abundance of dining options, from excellent French cuisine & patisserie, to brick-oven pizza and excellent Chinese take out.
Blessed with it's own house reef, one may snorkel right in front of the resort. Go out at high tide within the lagoon or venture out the reef to experience deeper water and the reef walls for an incredible marine experience.
• Beach Walks
At the earliest signs of dawn, a silent walk along the beach followed by an early morning swim at the local beach neatly - Tamarin Bay. It's the best way to start one's day, and an intimate way to enjoy the luxury of this idyllic beach close to the resort where locals can be seen enjoying a moment of silence or walking their dogs on the beach..
In addition to the resort's beachfront which is both sandy and rich in sea life, guests will also enjoy nearby swimming beaches such Tamarin Bay or La Preneuse which are safe for children and adults alike.
Back to Basic's...Children can buy fishing nets and rods at the nearby tackle store and enjoy rock fishing right in front of the resort. For the more experienced fishermen, use one of the fishing kayaks to venture out of the reef. There is also the possibility of booking a deep sea fishing trip with our nearby charter partners.
• Water Sports
A wide variety of water-sports are available on prior arrangement through our boating specialists in Black River.
• Island Trips
A great way to spend a day out in the spirit of adventure is to book a island trip on the west coast. Most trips are fully catered and include drinks. Popular island trips include a full day Catamaran trip sailing along the west coast, or a boat trip to Ile aux Benitiers " Benitier Island" where your skipper and his team will set up a lobster feast... highly recommended but don't expect to be the only ones on the island..
• Glass Bottom Boat Trips
By arrangement with the complex manager, guests may enjoy a short trip over some of the most magnificent corals and underwater features for a great family outing not far from the resort. Guests can also enjoy snorkelling during the trip on prior arrangement.
Kite-surfing is popular throughout the year whenever the wind is strong enough but especially during the winter months May - September. Kite-surfing is mostly based around Le Morne which is perfect and lends itself to beginners as well as seasoned kiters. Services provided by the local kite-boarding schools vary from one-on-one lessons for beginners to equipment rental for the more experienced kiters.
• Quad biking & Hiking
Casela Nature Park is an ideal place for quad trips and boasts a variety of mapped hiking trails for the more active guest. The restaurant at Casela offers adventurous guests an opportunity to "refuel" with tasty creole meals overlooking the western seascape.
• Horse riding
Horse-riding trips may be organised along the beaches of Le Morne, or in the hills of Chamarel. There is something for every riding enthusiast to enjoy.
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or simply want to see some of the local scenery first hand, the West coast from Tamarin towards the South is cycling paradise. Early mornings make for little traffic and makes cycling along the coastal road a magnificent cycling experience. Generally, riders aim to cycle past le Morne or towards Belle Ombre, possibly returning up the steady climb called Fantasy.
• Mountain Biking
Mountain biking enthusiasts will enjoy the West with the slopes of The Black River Gorges and its surrounding hills in particular, as well as the endless possibilities of the surrounding sugar cane fields starting in Black River all the way to Medine Sugar Estate. For those looking for a group ride - the usual meeting place for experienced riders is at the London Supermarket parking lot at 6am on Saturdays
Tamarin and the surrounding areas of "Les Salines" are rich with historical significance and have become established cultural and historical landmarks over the years especially for its fortified tours "La tour Martello". Marvel at the beautiful Tamarin salt pans and see how salt is still made the traditional way. An amazing photographic opportunity.
• Dolphin Swimming
Watch the dolphins pass by from your terrace or join them in the water for a once in a lifetime experience.
- Health/beauty spa
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Mountain biking
- Rock climbing
- Horseback riding
- Parking - private
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- High-speed Internet
- Espresso machine
- Water kettle
- Shared garden
- BBQ Grill