Ponsa 4 bedroom beach villa near Tamarin & Le Morne
- Grande Riviere Noire
- Full Bathrooms
- WC (Toilets)
- 236 m²
- Capacity - Adults
- Capacity - Children
- Capacity - Babies (on request)
- TOTAL CAPACITY
The Camsa villa is situated amidst filao trees and is 60m from the sandy beach.
Located in a private family estate, a full 1 km from the public road, are five nearly identical villas on a semi-private stretch of tranquil beach. Each offers a private swimming pool, modern fully-equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a single room, a spacious living area that opens onto a covered veranda and pool terrace overlooking the magnificent bay.
• Master Bedroom : Four-poster bed (1,85m x 2m) with mosquito net, spacious en-suite bathroom with open-roof shower cubicle, double washbasin, toilet, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, digital safe and walk-in wardrobe. Room leads out onto a sea-facing veranda.
• 2nd Bedroom : Twin beds (0,90m x 2m) pushed together to make a double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, air-conditioning and ceiling fan. Room opens to a sea view.
• 3rd Bedroom : Queen-size bed (1,85m x 2m), en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, built-in dressing area, air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
• 4th Bedroom (Study) : single bed (0,90m x 2m), air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Kitchen is open-plan style with seaview, a door leading to the terrace and another one opening to the pantry and laundry room where the washing machine and laundry basin are installed.
• Outside veranda and dining-area with seating arrangements for 8 persons
Weber portable barbecue set, sun-loungers, deck chairs and umbrella around the pool
• Private pool area with magnificent sunsets
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Insect repellent dispenser for each bedroom
• Air-conditioning & ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and study
• Ceiling fan in lounge/dining area and veranda
• Fully furnished and comfortable lounge leading out onto spacious veranda
• Dining area that seats 8 people
• Guest toilet
• First-aid kit
• Fire Extinguishers
• Baby cot and high-chair on request
• Cleaning, maintenance and security staff
SERVICES (no extra cost)
• Personalised service
• 4-hours daily housekeeping Monday to Saturday (except bank holidays)
• Linen and towel change on a regular basis
• Welcome Food Pack (basic essentials)
• 24/7 security guard
• Gardening service
• Pool maintenance (twice a week – Mondays and Thursdays)
• Pool protection fence on request
• Generator in case of power cut
SUPPLEMENTAL SERVICES (fees apply)
• Babysitting – as from MUR 150 per hour
• Organisation of boat & catamaran trips and land excursions around the island
• Return airport transfers
• Car Rental
MEAL OPTIONS :
A) Welcome Meal Delivery
A creole curry dish, rice, vegetable, & salad
450 MUR (11€) /adult (half-price for under 12)
B) Local Cook
Groceries provided by guest. You can shop or order online with www.theShop.mu.
Just 500 MUR (13€) per meal prepared (for up to 8 people)
C) Breakfast Delivery
MUR 600 (~15€) per person.
D) Pro Chef Service
Includes service, transport, shopping, but not groceries which are payable by the guests according to the supermarket receipts:
• 1 Meal : MUR 3700 (about 95€) per day
• 2 Meals: MUR 4500 (about 115€) per day
• 3 Meals: MUR 5500 (about 140€) per day
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we refund alternations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.
Guaranteeing Early Check-in / Late Check-out
A fee is required if you wish to ensure an early arrival or late departure. Please check the noted times for this property and inquire with us if needed.
Perfect getaway spot, from beautiful white beach of La Preneuse over looking Le Morne World Heritage Site. Shops, banks, police and hospital all within walking distance. Top class restaurants nearby.
Places nearby to visit:
The National Park is 5 minutes from the house where you can see monkeys, birds and many species of plants.
Casela Exotic Park is 10 minutes drive. Giant tortoise, exotic birds and lions. There are quad bikes and safari trips also available. The restaurant has magnificent views of the whole bay and is a haven of peace.
At Chamarel there is a great viewing point of the whole bay which is free and don't forget to visit the Rhumery and the earth at 7 colours.
Le Morne is definitely worth a trip and its here that they offer deep sea fishing, windsurfing and waterskiing.
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Health/beauty spa
- Antique shops
- Zoo / wildlife park
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Mountain biking
- Wild life viewing
- Rock climbing
- Horseback riding
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Roofed Patio/deck/Terrace
- Private Garden
- BBQ Grill
- Pool - private
- Towels provided
- Smoking allowed outside
- Beach view
- Ocean view
- Water view
- Sea view
- Mountain view